Your new home will require some seasonal maintenance to ensure it continues to run smoothly. Here are a few tips from the experts on our Customer Care team that will help lower your utility bills and protect your biggest investment. Download our Spring Maintenance Checklist and never miss a step again.
- Check roof for loose or cracked shingles
- Check driveways and walks
- Check water heater for leaks
- Clean furnace filter and heat recovery ventilator (HRV)
- Test smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors (monthly)
- Plan landscaping to avoid soil settlement and water ponding
- Fertilize your lawn.
Still Have Questions? View our other Home Maintenance Tips.