Whether you love the fresh and airy feel of a coastal-inspired space or the allure of a more sophisticated and modern home, Empire’s design quiz will help take some of the guess work out of choosing the right design style for you. Take our quiz to discover which one of our four design styles is the perfect fit for your Charlotte home, inspired by our Bel Aire, Ellington, Amherst, and Alpine model homes. With the help of our handy style guides, tips and shopping lists, you’ll be able to achieve these looks all on your own.
Where time-tested trends meet current designs.
- A neutral color palette of white, blue, black, tan and grey.
- Streamlined furniture pieces mixed with patterned textiles.
- Impactful accents such as abstract artwork on display.
Pictured: The Amherst model at Oldenburg.
A design that transforms your home into a seaside oasis.
- A classic palette of deep blue and warm white, with a splash of bright color on display.
- Rooms filled with natural woods, woven textures and nautical accents.
- Soft textiles mixed with contemporary and comfortable furnishings.
Visit our design page for more inspiration and information on how to elevate the look of your home.