Schools play a major role in the growth of your family, and are often one of the most important considerations when buying a new home. To help our homeowners in Hagersville navigate their way through the new school options available to their growing families, we’ve put together this guide on all things education.
In our experience, nothing compares to an actual visit. Sometimes reports and stats don’t take into account the amazing teachers and staff or overall atmosphere of a school. At the end of the day different kids connect with different environments and what works for one family might be different for the next. Spend the time visiting, meeting and talking to families who already attend the school and use our info as a launching point to find the school that’s right for you.
Elementary Schools (Public and Catholic)
- Address: 40 Parkview Road, Hagersville, N0A 1H0
- Phone: (905) 768-3012
- Principal: Ms. Colleen Kelly
- Grade Range: JK-Gr8
- Distance from Victory/Lush: 2 minute drive
- Extracurriculars & Sports Teams: Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball,Badminton and Track & Field.
- French: N/A
- Address: 70 Parkview Road, Hagersville, N0A 1H0
- Phone: (905) 768-3318
- Principal: Mr. Shaun McMahon
- Grade Range: 9-12
- Distance from Victory/Lush: 1 minute drive
- Extracurriculars: Student Council, Student Action Team, Prom Committee, Indigenous Students Association, ECO Club and Drama.
- Sports Teams: Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Volleyball, Track and Field, Lacrosse, Golf, Ultimate Frisbee, Soccer, Badminton and Tennis.
- French: N/A
The Catholic School system is also an option for Livingston residents. Hagersville is within the Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic School Board and falls within boundaries for St. Mary’s Catholic Elementary School.
Out of Boundary Education
There are also several school options outside of Livingston’s school boundary. In order to enroll students outside of your boundary you must gain approval from the principal of their desired school. Please note that if students are approved for attendance, there is often no transportation provided.