We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site or clicking the "I understand" button, you agree to our use of cookies detailed in our cookie policy and our terms of use.

Search the Blog

*Choose your desired filters to narrow your search

BEDS

BATHS

PROPERTY TYPE

SQ. FT.

PRICE

CLEAR FILTERS

APPLY FILTERS

get_related_blogs

Our Riverland team has been busy with construction as our community continues to grow and take shape in Breslau. Construction of all homes in phase 1 is now complete with only 4 remaining to close. The next step for this phase will be to complete the topcoat of asphalt on the roads. In addition, 90% of the homes’ driveways are now complete. The remaining 10% of driveways will receive their basecoat by the end of this year and the topcoat will be added in 2022. Finally, our construction team has applied for permits to begin initial hydro installation in Phase 2.

Empire Riverland is currently sold out. Thank you to the hundreds of families who have chosen to make this community their place to call home. Explore other Empire communities across Southwestern Ontario to find the one that’s right for you.

In light of the COVID-19 situation, Empire is taking extra precautions for the health and safety of our team members, homeowners, customers and vendor/trade partners. Our construction sites remain open and we are doing our part to maintain physical distancing through modified scheduling and staffing. We are diligently monitoring the situation and will provide further updates as they become available and as they pertain to your closing date. We thank you and wish you and your loved ones health and safety.

SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE INSPIRATION

Get new home design and lifestyle stories delivered straight to your inbox and stay in the loop on all things Empire.

Questions?

Liz, Nicole and Karla

New Home Specialists

647-372-0619

Liz, Nicole and Karla

New Home Specialists

647-372-0619

Hi! We are your New Home Specialists. Ask us about updates on our release, model home openings, special incentives and Empire Calderwood community information.

T 647-372-0619

QUESTIONS?

GET FAST ANSWERS