We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site or clicking the "I understand" button, you agree to our use of cookies detailed in our cookie policy and our terms of use.

GA

New Home Finder

GA

RESULTS FOUND

SEARCH BY

COMMUNITY

COMMUNITY TYPE

LISTING TYPE

PRICE

SQ.FT.

BEDS

BATHS

CLEAR FILTERS

APPLY FILTERS

TEAM

The passionate team of professionals at Empire Homebase are here to educate, guide and excite you on your path to homeownership.

ADRIANNA ANGELONE

Sales

Where are you from? Belfast, N. Ireland

Years of experience: 20+ years

Advice to a first-time buyer: Ask as many questions as needed, seek guidance from a team of professionals, lenders and realtors will be able to guide you through the process.

Best advice somebody gave you: This too shall pass!

Favorite part about your job: Helping people get to the finish line and move into a home that they love.

CHAD DONALD

Sales

Where are you from? Atlanta, GA

Years of experience: I have over 25 years of combined experience in sales, management, marketing, training, and design.

Advice to a first-time buyer: I would advise first-time homebuyers of the importance of home ownership v/s renting.

Best advice someone gave you: Buy a home in an area that fits your professional needs, as well as your personal interests.

Favorite part about your job: I like that there is always something new to learn. I consider myself very fortunate to work with a company that is always changing and growing with new ideas and technologies.

GAIL OLSON

Sales

Where are you from? Miami, FL

Years of experience: 8 years

Advice to a first-time buyer: We have the best and most knowledgeable team in Atlanta who are here to guide you through the home buying process. Ask as many questions as needed. We are here to help and want you to be satisfied and excited to move into your new home!

Best advice someone gave you: Treat others as you want them to treat you.

Favorite part about your job: I love helping homebuyers find the perfect home!

ETHAN PEIFFER

Customer Service Representative

Where are you from? Grayson, GA

Favorite part of your job: I would have to say having the support of a great team, but when it comes to the buyer it is helping them to understand and be happy with, one of, if not the biggest purchase they will ever make.

Advice to a first-time buyer: If you have a question, or are unsure of the process, ask. We have a great team of very knowledgeable people, with years of experience here that want to see you just as satisfied with the process as you want to be.

JEAN NUNNALLY

Customer Service Representative

Where are you from? Marietta, GA

Favorite part of your job: Working with awesome team members and helping customers achieve homeownership.

Advice to a first-time buyer: Make sure you understand and are comfortable with the home buying process. Do not hesitate to ask questions, we are all here to help!