The Selling Broker/Agent shall be eligible for a 2% commission provided the Selling Broker/Agent has actively and consistently acted as the representative for the Purchaser and initiated the introduction of Purchaser to Empire Communities. This eligibility for commission is contingent on either of the following scenarios:
1. Selling Broker/Agent accompanies Purchaser on their first visit to the Empire Sales Center.
2. In cases where the Selling Broker/Agent is unable to attend the first visit, they can secure eligibility for the commission by ensuring that the Purchaser’s visit is officially registered with Empire Communities Online Sales Counselor or Onsite Sales Consultant to schedule an appointment prior to Purchaser’s first visit.
In both situations, it is imperative that the Selling Broker/Agent has taken an active and continuous role in representing the Purchaser.
The Selling Broker/Agent will not receive a commission if the Purchaser is presently under contract in the community to purchase a home without representation of the Selling Broker/Agent.
Additional items to note:
1. Selling Broker/Agent commission amounts and terms are subject to change at Seller’s discretion.
2. The registration of Purchaser is only considered valid when conducted with an Empire Sales Consultant in the community and/or sales center of purchase.
3. Selling Broker/Agent must have a valid GA real estate license at time of purchase to be eligible to receive a commission.
4. Selling Broker/Agent commission is calculated based on the base price of the home at time of purchase, as disclosed in the Purchase and Sale Agreement.